Am Dienstag, den 31.05.2005, 11:21 -0400 schrieb Tim Peters:
> I hope there's action before September -- that would be half a year after
> the branch was created, and merging gets harder over time.  Maybe we could
> do a virtual sprint via zodb-dev <0.9 wink>.

Ok. There is not much todo except of "find all the stuff that doesn't
work". I'm not too predestined for that because I wrote all the stuff,
so I'm convinced it works anyway ...

Something that is open: I introduced an inconsistency when doing the ZEO
support. The ZEO cache directory is in a different structure than the
ProxyBlobStorage, so the directory structures are incompatible. This
should be changed.

And if time permits (looking at the pretty stuffed calendar) I could
participated in a virtual sprint. At least we should set an official
plan (time and actions) how to integrate it into an upcoming 3.5.

Cheers,
Christian

--
gocept gmbh & co. kg - schalaunische str. 6 - 06366 koethen - germany
www.gocept.com - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - phone +49 3496 30 99 112 -