Am Sonntag, den 29.05.2005, 10:37 +0200 schrieb Tino Wildenhain:
> > > Actually Pdata has some drawbacks. When the blobsupport branch gets
> > > declared stable (I think it's not gonna happen in 3.4, but nobody told
> > > me otherwise) we'll have really good blob support without this black
> > > magic.
>
> Especially the ZEO handling of blobs could be improved IIRC.

* Blocking during large streams is solved by a protocol extension for
streaming blobs. Additionally you can make the ZEO-Clients share the
Blob data via a networked file system.
* The pData cache problem is solved as well

--
gocept gmbh & co. kg - schalaunische str. 6 - 06366 koethen - germany
www.gocept.com - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - phone +49 3496 30 99 112 -