[Toby Dickenson]
> pb; perspective broker. I thought that suggestion was crazy when Jeremey
> first presented it in his blog, but increasing exposure to other twisted
> tools makes it seem more reasonable.

Just thought I'd guess at the probably-intended references:

    http://www.python.org/~jeremy/weblog/030418.html

    http://twistedmatrix.com/products/spread

I'm not sure that going from cutesy talk about pickles and jars to cutesy
talk about jelly and bananas would be a pure win on its own <wink>.

> Both problems seem interestingly non-trivial; a storage layer that will
> prefetch related pickles, and an rpc/storage layer that can express
> those prefetching requests with appropriate security, concurrency, and
> prioritization.

"Yup" to both (interesting, and non-trivial).