Sebastian Wehrmann schrieb:
Am 4. September 2007, 16:17:27 Uhr schrieb Jim Fulton:

I would very much like to see an open indexing+querying framework for Python objects. I'm thinking of something *like* an SQL engine that allowed one to plug in relation and index implementations and that took queries in some form, optimized them and executing them using the given index and relations.

We plan to realize three things important to us:

- We don't want indexing on application-level (e.g. application-specific)
- We want ad-hoc queries
- We don't want to rely on transforming the data into a relational model

very well!

Greets
Tino