Hi all,

RelStorage now exists in the Zope subversion repository here:

  http://svn.zope.org/relstorage/trunk/

I have also created a wiki page:

  http://wiki.zope.org/ZODB/RelStorage

Testing help and database-specific advice would be appreciated! With both PostgreSQL and Oracle, all relevant ZODB tests pass and I can create a Plone 3 site, but I haven't tested other Zope applications, more than one machine at a time, or Windows.

Furthermore, I wonder what suggestions any Oracle gurus might have. According to charts I've made, Oracle appears to be leading already in read performance (faster than PostgreSQL and FileStorage+ZEO), but the write performance is plain dismal. Is it because I'm using two-phase commit? I don't know.

Anyway, have fun with the code! A release is planned for the end of February.

BTW, thanks again to Jarn for making this possible.

Shane