On Mar 10, 2008, at 6:34 PM, Kenneth Miller wrote:
Hello all,

I'm currently developing my application ontop of zodb/zeo, and the idea of having the Zeo server the only single point of failure still bothers me. My question is, has anyone thought of any solutions for this. My idea was to have a few or more background processes that kept multiple servers synced and concurrent. Any thoughts?

- Zope Corp sells ZRS (http://www.zope.com/products/zope_replication_services.html )

- Shane Hathaway's RelStorage (http://wiki.zope.org/ZODB/RelStorage) promises to accomplish some of the same sort of thing with (for instance) Postgres tools though the page I listed says that this is untested.

- Christian Theune is working on ZEO RAID:
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/gocept.zeoraid/dev

Gary