Hi Martijn. Probably not at this point. Unfortunately, the assignment of IP and contribution to open source are not synonymous. Perhaps when the relationship between ZC and ZF is clearer it could be reconsidered in future.

Regards,

David

Martijn Faassen wrote:
Hey,

David Pratt wrote:
[snip]
I cannot work with sources in zope repository since it would require a contributor agreement with Zope Corp. I am unable to enter into this agreement for the forseeable future. The zif collective (zif.sourceforge.net) is a way that I may contribute back to the zope community without the requirement of the agreement.

Just out of interest, would a contributor agreement with the Zope Foundation be any better for you?

Regards,

Martijn