David,

I believe that is true for sparse zone but I thought non-global zones
are root zones unique from the global zone, So if that is true if the
customer installed the patch on the global zone and it installed on the
non-global zone, the patch would be seen on both zones...Customer is not
seeing the patch on both global zone and non-global zone...customer is
seeing the patch on the global zone only..so what is being done incorrectly

Thanks

Peter