Enda,

if you want to check here are all the files

/net/cores.central/cores/dir23/65009511
sedona% ls
*                                         119689-07.log.22068
118712-09.log.9307                        119985-02.log.8349
118822-30.log.9404                        121308-03.log.18339
118918-14.log.27743                       122032-02.log.13334
119059-11.log.29911                       NCB-patch-logs.tar.gz
119254-19.log.6615                        README.cores_server_policy
119578-18.log.15160
Solaris_10_Recommended_Patch_Cluster_log
119596-03.log.4724

Peter

Enda o'Connor - Sun Microsystems Ireland - Software Engineer wrote On
05/12/06 11:57,: