IHAC that has a full non-global zone and is having an issue patching the
zone. Customer goes to install the recommended patch list and it
installs on the global zone fine. On the full non-global zone he gets
errors similiar tothe following:

sedona% more 118712-09.log.9307
Package not patched:
PKG=SUNWpfb.u
Original package not installed.
Package not patched:
PKG=SUNWpfb.us
Original package not installed.

This appears to be an attempt to install the same architecture and
version of a package which is already installed.  This installation
will attempt to overwrite this package.

Dryrun complete.
No changes were made to the system.

This appears to be an attempt to install the same architecture and
version of a package which is already installed.  This installation
will attempt to overwrite this package.

Dryrun complete.
No changes were made to the system.

This appears to be an attempt to install the same architecture and
version of a package which is already installed.  This installation
will attempt to overwrite this package.

pkgadd: ERROR: unable to create unique temporary file
</usr/lib/fbconfig/SUNWpfb_configIxaOBs>: (3
0) Read-only file system

Installation of <SUNWpfbcf> partially failed.

I seen calls in sunsolve that seem similiar and they point to patch
        119254-19
Title:  SunOS 5.10: Install and Patch Utilities Patch.

Customer is at release 19 on the global zone.

So, is this a known issue or if not what is the correct procedure to
patch a  full non-global zone

Thanks

Peter

Please respond to me directly for I may not be on this alias