Is there a feature, which allows me to configure or tell zone install to NOT
install certain packages?

E.g. I've a machine with StarOffice installed. For obvious reasons I don not
want to inherit the StarOffice packages into a none-global zone. Finding the
appropriate packages is not an issue, but how can I tell 'zone install/zonecfg'
to not inherit them. Being able to use something like a jumpstart profile would
help a lot...

Of course, one might be able to uninstall the packages within the non-global
zone, however there is still the disadvantage, that I would need initially a
lot more space (on my test machine it is ~ 1 GB with inherited /sbin /platform
/usr /lib /opt) - I guess ~ 500 MB are the StarOffice backups from patches, I
lot more time to install the zone and a lot of time to fix the zone aka
uninstall all packages/services, which are not required...

Any hints or improvements on the zone roadmap ?