I have VLAN tagging working OK THanks to the James Carlson, Mike Gerdts,
Steffen Weiberle in particular.
Now I have a further question and similar help will be muchly appreciated.

I have IPMP in 2 interfaces.    eg:
Global Zone IP address      10.10.10.5 (IPMP real)
                            ce0      10.10.10.6 (IPMP test)
                            ce1      10.10.10.7 (IPMP test)

zone1 IP 10.10.10.10
zone2 IP 10.10.10.20

Currently I have ce610000 and ce610001 configured for the above and working OK
with zones IP's fine.

Now I like the Same IPMP interfaces ce0 and ce1 as above to service another IP
for global and zones. eg:

10.10.20.5 for the global zone
10.10.20.10 for the zone1
10.10.20.20 for the zone2

I assume this is possible. I tried couple of shots at it. But fails. Can
someone kindly help./.

Roshan