Roshan Perera wrote On 11/07/06 05:35,:
Hi all,

Can someone let me know whether a non global zone can have multiple IP addresses ?

Yes. Yes.

If so can it be serviced by
2 NIC's with IPMP running in the global zone.

Yes. I *must* be managed via IPMP from the global zone. When you configure the non-global zone, you only need to indicate one interface of the IPMP group.

Steffen

eg: global IP's are

ce0      x.x.x.1
ce0:5   x.x.y.10

Zone1 to have x.x.x.10 using ce0 and also service x.x.y.20 using ce0:5

I have asked the same question previously (attached below) without any luck
with VLAN tagging but this time I'm trying to simplify the problem. Then I can
get the VLAN tagging working.

I am at customer and customer keen to have this done.
Rgds

Roshan