Sorry for the newbie question,

I'm trying to understand and get up to speed with zones, they seem  like
excellant  thiings

I created a non-global zone, it is able to see /usr/local/* from the global
zone. The first problem i, I was attempting to install an app that writes to
/usr/local/etc, and the non-global zone does not have the abilty to write
there, is it bacause it is a loopback mount?

How can I get around this, do I have to create an new /usr/local/* in the
non-global zone, if so how do I get the non-global zone from seeing the global
zones /usr/local/*