Hello Russ,

Thursday, August 9, 2007, 2:09:43 AM, you wrote:

Basically after zone is install and before you boot it, just change
its state to ready (or mount) and then you proceed more or less like
with finish script in a jumpstart.

That's what I've been using for a long time - one script where you
specify an inteface, ip, zonename and then it installs a zone, does
all customization (users, site.xml, sshd config, etc.).

The onlfy thing I don't like is that waiting to import all smf
services on a first boot - if you're on zfs what I do sometimes is I
disable ZIL which speeds it up quite a lot.

--
Best regards,
 Robert                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]