Russ Petruzzelli 写道:
> Hi Huafeng ,
>
> The zone manager project (and download links for the code)is here:
> http://opensolaris.org/os/project/zonemgr/

Hi Russ,

This script is very long, so I only searched in it. I do find that it
generates a sysidcfg file and populates it to the zone. I don't know
what happened to you when you were using it.

Anyway the idea is, after the zone is installed, create a sysidcfg file
and copy it to the zone:
        cp sysidcfg /export/home/zones/<zone_name>/root/etc/sysidcfg

This file should contain necessary information that you fill when you
first boot a system after you install it (or after you do sys-unconfig).
The format of this file is different for shared zones and exclusive
zones. See sysidcfg(4) for details.

Let me know if you got further questions.