Hi,

  I want to install dhcp on local zone...
  OS :
  # uname -a
  SunOS esp43  5.10 Generic_127111-02 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-V490

  # zoneadm list -cv
   ID NAME             STATUS     PATH                           BRAND    IP
   0 global           running    /                                     native
shared
   2 esp43  running    /export/zones/esp43                  native   shared

  Is dhcp can run on this local zone ?

  As I have NIC="ce", I think, I can't set up exclusive-Ip zone....

  Thanks

  ae