I was  just wondering of why someone might choose Sparse vs. Whole Root Zones,
what are the benefits of one over the other, I need to decide in my new data
center which one should I be using since there is no easy way to switching
between them after they are created at least from Sun's support perspective. So
when I set my standard of creating zones I have to make sure that I have no
need
to going from the one that is selected into the other if such would be
required... So in other words I wanted to cover all benefits for both and chose
best alternative for my standards.