be_activate.c:

I agree with Joe that the "getzoneid() == GLOBAL_ZONEID" checks should be in
the functions if possible. Makes for cleaner code.

884,893,947: some variables use uppercase notation e.g. (zoneDataset zoneIndex
zonePath) and some don't. Please be consistent throughout.

NIT:
890: zones -> zone_list seems more appropriate.

911: zoneDataset is being used before being set. It could be NULL here.

954: To help with indentation and code maintenance, this line could be split up
and if each condition isn't true then continue. This will help subsequent lines
from being wrapped so much.

994: This while loop seems like a good candidate for a new function, adding to
code maintainability. Looks like 1096 shares this code making it an even better
candidate for a function. :-)

1072: Can zhp ever be NULL? If so this line should be split up since there is
no error condition for when it is NULL.

I'll review be_mount.c next and send comments in a separate mail.

Thanks
Tim