be_mount.c:

53: Why not add this struct to libbe_priv.h where the other structs live?

Nit:
294, 2208: The comment should spell out variable names (altroot) for clarity
sake.

333: Mounted -> Mount

529: mflag can go away. Just pass 0 on 552.

546: failed to -> failed to mount a
547: dataset mountpoint -> dataset. Mountpoint

575: boolean_t seems a better choice since this function only has 2 states to
return. Also calls to this function then don't have to compare against an int.

592: zone -> zone root

Nit:
628,629 Add periods
625-629 Consistent capitalization

679 get -> "" an extra get

702: Spell out altroot in comment; alternate root

644,715,750... "zone_mounted_here" the "here" is ambiguous, suggest just
zone_mounted

846: The -> This

1409,1450: err isn't needed. Just call strerror(errno) on 1453

1412: if "zoned" is meant to be a delegated zone then it should be spelled out
here.

1447: for -> "" typo

1922: "the where" -> "to where"

2151, 2221: strcat() -> strlcat()