All,

We were trying to bring down a zone on a S10 U4 system and it ended up stuck
in the shutting_down state.

ID NAME             STATUS     PATH                           BRAND    IP
74 zonetest-new     shutting_down /zone/zonetest-new             native
shared

The only process I see running is the zoneadmd process

dlet15:/home/derekm/ ps -efZ | grep zonetest-new
  global    root 12680     1   0   Apr 24 ?           0:02 zoneadmd -z
zonetest-new

Any suggestions on how to get rid of this zone and clean it up? I've tried
booting it but it indicated that the zone was already boot.

There are 15 other zones running on the box so rebooting isn't an option
right now.

Thanks,
Derek