zsched is always unkillable.  It will only exit when instructed to by
zoneadmd.

Is the remaining zone "shutting down", or "down"?  (zoneadm list -v).

What is the ref_count on the zone?

# mdb -k
> ::walk zone | ::print zone_t zone_name zone_ref

If the refcount is greater than 0x1, it could be:
        6272846 User orders zone death; NFS client thumbs nose

No workaround for this one.  A crashdump would help investigate a zone_ref
greater than 1.

Is there a zoneadmd process for the given zone?
# pgrep -lf zoneadmd

If so, please provide  truss -p <pid>" of this process.  You may also attempt
killing this zoneadmd process (which lives in the global zone), and then
re-attempting "zoneadm -z <zonename> halt".

Thanks,

-Steve L.