LiveUpgrade in s10u8 is broken imho. My s10 with a couple of sparse zones
cannot be upgraded too with exactly the same errors. Mind you: my zones ARE
part of the BE-path! so, that makes no difference. I then used the LU packages
from s10u7 to lucreate and luupgrade to s10u8 which worked very well. The
luactivate did not however. :-( Maybe I should have installed the newer LU
packages and used the latest luactivate. I may test this. Still, I very
disappointed that this upgrade with zones is so difficult, while it should be
very easy on ZFS. Hope it will be resolved.