I've got a Opensolaris snv_129 VM with which I'm playing around with zones.. Initially everything was fine, however since my initial install the opensolaris dev repository has updated to release 130, and now I can't install new zones, I get:

t...@osol-test:~#  zoneadm -z z1 install
A ZFS file system has been created for this zone.
   Publisher: Using opensolaris.org (http://pkg.opensolaris.org/dev/ ).
       Image: Preparing at /data/zones/z1/root.
       Cache: Using /var/pkg/download.
Sanity Check: Looking for 'entire' incorporation.
ERROR: Unable to locate the incorporation 'ent...@0.5.11,5.11-0.129:20091205T134302Z' in the preferred publisher 'opensolaris.org'.
Use -P to supply a publisher which contains this package.

It looks like the zone install process only gathers information on the latest version of each package?

t...@osol-test:~# pkg -R /data/zones/z1/root list -a |grep -i entire
entire 0.5.11-0.130 known -----

Is there some way to tell zoneadm install to install a specific dev release, in this case 129? Actually, it looks like zoneadm is trying to install that release, but the defaults on the pkg tools it uses to do the install is "hiding" the availability of 129 on the dev package servers. Is there a way around this?

I realise that I could upgrade my global zone to 130, but I'd really like to have the option of picking a given release and sticking with it for longer than the dev version release cycles!

Many Thanks,