Hi Hiram, see ZOOKEEPER-70 & 72. We'll be following Hadoop core/hbase wrt the docs/site/wiki. Specifically using Apache Forrest for the documentation, which also generates the site. We're in the process of moving the sourceforge wiki content over from SF to apache.

I'm been working with a couple of the hadoop core team members getting their input re the site, I had actually planned to push something live today.

Additional complexity is due to the fact that on SF we had all docs on the wiki and were not including the api docs in the release. Apache requires us to version our documentation proper along with the code (so has to be in SVN and not on the wiki) and we also have to include the api docs (as well as regular docs) along with each release which we are not doing on SF.

Hiram Chirino wrote:
Is the ZooKeeper website getting moved over to Apache?  I think a good
website is critical for building a community around the project.

Do you guys want to generate it from wiki content?  For example, the
http://activemq.apache.org/ site is generated from the wiki content at

If so I think I can create the confluence space for you guys so that
we can get started with that.