david, it should be pretty easy to do since we do it in our test cases. (start and stop servers.) the problem is that we haven't really exposed the interfaces. (but we have wanted to.) and we don't have tests for those non-existent exposed interfaces :) with a clean interface it should be pretty easy to get rid of the System.exits.

ben

dav...@apache.org wrote:
Ok - I get the message :)
Let me see if I can do some experimenting around running the zookeeper
server in OSGi and I'll report back...

David