Jens Vagelpohl  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > How about migrating CMF to subversion too? I'd say, 1.5 and HEAD.
> To be honest, I don't see the point in that.

Well it would make things homogenous with the rest of Zope and
Zope-related projects. And you could do checkouts of Zope + CMF or Plone
+ CMF or CPS + CMF with only a few well placed svn:externals in one

And frankly merging and cheap branches and having diff -r PREV:BASE
makes svn much nicer to use day to day.

The cvs2svn script is quite mature, migrating is not difficult in
itself, and ZC has already done it for Zope.

+33 1 40 33 71 59   [EMAIL PROTECTED]