On 20 Jun 2005, at 10:56, yuppie wrote:
The downside is that software written for CMF 1.5 has to be altered. But it is much easier to alter a few lines in some products than trying to get rid of the ordered stuff in PortalFolder.

That's not fair. You are free to ignore CMF development for years, but you can't make other people pay for that. Upgrading from 1.5.x to the latest 1.5 version has to work without *any* trouble.

I support that statement. In my opinion it is unacceptable to make this change on the CMF 1.5 branch at this point. If there is a problem, please change the software that relies on the old behavior instead.

jens