On 1. Aug 2005, at 16:24, Jens Vagelpohl wrote:

If we have a go for the beta I suggest cutting the tag and publishing the release tomorrow morning, about 9am british time. That way zope.org won't have traffic from the Americas, making it marginally more responsive ;)

Great, thanks! I am planning to release Plone 2.1 final in 2 weeks. Would be convenient to have CMF 1.5.3 final by then.

jens

P.S.: I too think that more participation from the main "consumers", the Plone developers, is sorely needed on this list.

I'm here, I'm here <jumps up and down>.

If you'd dis Plone a little less I am sure more of us would chime in more often ;-)

Stefan

--
Anything that happens, happens.  --Douglas Adams