On 8 Sep 2005, at 16:48, Geoff Davis wrote:
bin/zopectl test --dir Products/CMFCore/tests

I get a bunch of errors like the following:

ERROR: test_z3interfaces (CMFCore.tests.test_ActionInformation.ActionInfoTests)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/zope/plonedev/Products/CMFCore/tests/ test_ActionInformation.py", line 60, in test_z3interfaces
    from Products.CMFCore.interfaces import IActionInfo
ImportError: cannot import name IActionInfo

I don't see IActionInfo defined anywhere in interfaces, so I don't think
it's just me.

All those tests run fine for me using your branch and a vanilla Zope 2.7.6. I'd make a wild guess and say it's your setup.