On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 11:33:53 +0200, yuppie wrote:

>> Perhaps I wasn't clear earlier when I said that I thought we should ship
>> our own CMFDefaultTestCase with the CMF?  If I am understanding you
>> correctly, shipping a CMF-specific CMFDefaultTestCase should address your
>> dependency concerns.
> ???
> Are you aware of the fact that test_Template304Handling.py depends on
> PortalTestCase? Do you plan to change that before merging your branch?

Yes, I am aware of that fact.  No, I am not planning to change it -- it
works just fine.  I am sure that if the CMF changes as substantially as
you are worried about, there will be numerous things that will need to
change. I'm not sure that it is time well spent trying to fix things that
may or may not happen at some unspecified point in the future.  However,
if you feel sufficiently strongly about it, the code is in SVN and you are
more than welcome to work on it.

I think the right way to move forward is to develop a CMFDefaultTestCase,
but unfortunately, I don't have time to work on that right now.