Am 06.02.2007 um 22:14 schrieb Rocky:

Ultimately the closer we get to structuring our code deployment like
regular python code the easier it will be to take advantage of things
like distutils, eggs, the cheeseshop, etc.  I look forward to doing:
  easy_install ZopeCMF

I hate eggs and easy_install and for me they are not part of "regular python code" but reminiscent of script kiddy magic dust which I *really* don't want in my apps. I know what's driving it and I know it's unfortunately almost unavoidable but I don't have to like it. I've never had a problem with using Products especially since the introduction of "local" Products with Zope 2.7.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20