Wichert Akkerman wrote:
Previously yuppie wrote:
- The exports created by the new components handler are still flawed, ISiteRoot and placeless components are not exported correctly.

I'm quite sure I fixed that: I was able to export the components and
import them again. Has that been broken since?

Don't know since when these things are broken, but in the latest code there are these 2 bugs:

1.) Exporting the ISiteRoot utility, 'object' should be empty. But I get this instead:

  <utility interface="Products.CMFCore.interfaces._content.ISiteRoot"

2.) By placeless components I mean something like this:

  <utility component="foo.bar" interface="foo.IBar"/>

The import works fine, but the export looks like this:

  <utility factory="foo.Bar" interface="foo.IBar"/>

Cheers, Yuppie