On Mar 7, 2008, at 13:26 , yuppie wrote:

Looks like five.localsitemanager is missing in your setup. Yuppie

That's it, great catch!

So what do we do with this apparently undeclared dependency? It's not mentioned in the top setup.py or in any text documentation in the package such as in DEPENDENCIES.txt. Where does this need to go?

There's an egg with version 0.3 on the cheeseshop, is that an acceptable version? I simply linked in what I had here from the current CMFCore trunk, but that external is against the five.localsitemanager trunk and the package itself contains no version information whatsoever (documentation foul!).