Am 10.03.2009 um 10:01 schrieb Wichert Akkerman:

> The debate is currently focusing on GPL versus BSD license. Any
> opinions
> on a choice between those two would be very welcome.

Speaking as someone who hasn't written a whole lot of code: BSD.

I have a real dislike of the GPL because I think it fails to emphasise
the real benefits of open source and it is a real pain if you wish to
integrate with other non-GPL stuff whether it's commercial or not. The
same discussion came up for Trac a few years ago because of the desire
for closer integration with subversion.

Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20
D- 40215