Am 30.06.2010, 15:09 Uhr, schrieb Tres Seaver <>:

> As a general rule, I would actually prefer that we strip out the
> keywords currently in the code -- they are CVS-era fossils which no
> longer add any value in the SVN + eggs world.

Does this relate to the (rather soliloquisitc) thread from Justin Ryan on

No more

"$Id: 110420 2010-04-01 17:12:56Z tseaver $

in the code? svn:keywords themselves get kept

I guess I'm +0 on this. I've always found it interesting to see who and
when was the last to tinker but I guess it is redundant.