Hiya Patrick,

Am 29.11.2012, 00:12 Uhr, schrieb Patrick Gerken <patrick.ger...@computer.org>:

With the information you provided I'd first try this on a python prompt on a working machine : "Köln" == u"Bonn"

"Köln" == u"Bonn"
bin/zopepy:1: UnicodeWarning: Unicode equal comparison failed to convert both arguments to Unicode - interpreting them as being unequal

If this does not throw the same error, somebody changed the python default encoding. Then I'd look if some of my validators get constraints with umlauts.

There are no fancy constraints just a bundle of TextLine fields.

But I guess, you tried that already?

No. I guess I'll have to look more closely at the wigdets data. As I said a different site on the same machine doesn't exhibit these problems so I should have a point of comparison.

Charlie
Kronenstr. 27a
Düsseldorf