Maciej Wisniowski wrote at 2006-11-22 15:12 +0100:
>I'm especially interested in licensing.
>SQLAlchemy is on MIT license, so I think if it will be
>possible to use SQLAlchemy pool implementation then
>then this DCOracle2 version may be ZPL. Am I right?

I fear that there is a rule that everything in the Zope repositories
should be ZPL -- to have a uniform license for all components from
these repositories.

Of course, if your DCO2 is not in the Zope repositories,
you should be able to include MIT licensed code in a ZPL licensed
version of DCO2.

--
Dieter