--On 26. März 2007 22:49:21 +0200 Maciej Wisniowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

My posting says *nothing* about deprecating something. So __please__
stop reading between the lines when there is nothing - except
But you said about *replacing* all different zope DAs. So I think
it is not reading between lines.

I agree that this kind of adapter (as additional one) is a nice idea :)

For all who might be interested: there is now something like that
called SQLAlchemyDA:

It uses my z3c.sqlalchemy implementation. The code quality is still alpha but good enough to let it work with ZSQL methods (but only roughly tested).

Feedback welcome!