In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Chris Withers
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

>Might help if you said what problems you were experiencing...

I already did. I cannot use the preexisting database tinytables.
Following your suggestion I can create God, and then having logged in as
God I can actually create tiny tables.

What steps should I try to allow my currently unowned
documents/tinytables to be made accessible. When I press the change
ownership button I get a help browser with an error message in the
content frame.

Should I just import everything as God and hope that improves things?
--
Robin Becker