On Thu, 14 Sep 2000 10:11:56 -0400, Chris McDonough

>A lot of the listed complaints are trying to be addressed by the
>"WikiNG" proposal, which is (of course) in the Proposals wiki on

Yes, I was aware of that proposal, and I tried to avoid repeating
issues that are already being discussed there. WikiNG is a better kind
of collaborative-editing tool, but that seems to be fundamentally the
wrong medium for debate.

>> How about running the 'Discussion' parts of (in particular) dev.zope.org
>> from ZDiscussions, ZUBB or Squishdot?
>This may be a good idea...

What's wrong with a mailing list? Is this just a case of NIH?

This thread has already been more productive than anything Ive done on
a Zope Wiki over the last year, and taken a fraction of the effort.

Toby Dickenson