Chris Withers wrote:
> Sometimes, it'll just sit there redirecting back to the css page infinitely..
> yum :-S

Yeah, I've seen that kind of weirdness show up too occasionally; some kind
of infinite css getting loop in Netscape. A couple of times I've seen it
blow up the server logs; I suspect a netscape left open to our site in
a computer lab somewhere. Is really good for inflation of your server
statistics. :)

But-Mozilla-flakes-out-on-the-back-button-so-which-do-I-pick-ly yours (*)

(*) comp.lang.python Tim Peters style signoff (modified)