Does any one have an example of ZSQL being used witha normalized
database?  Or is ZSQL just useless?

Near as I can tell, between:
* Broken type marshalling
* Loosing the variable between the form and dtml-if
* Inability to handle table.field names for variables
* And enough flexibility to work around the above problems

This makes ZSQL extreamely nasty, and impossible to use with a
normalized database.

What's the point?  ZSQL sucks, how do I talk to the DB directly?

Yeah, I keep almost getting this to be useful.  But damn it if I
don't keep hitting a brick wall.  And there are no complete examples
or demos that I can find to load up.

Irritatedly yours,
        DocWhat

--
I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through
not dying.

The Doctor What: A really hip dude               http://docwhat.gerf.org/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                                   KF6VNC

PGP signature