--On 19 April 2001 13:00 -0500 The Doctor What <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> * The Doctor What ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) [010419 11:57]:
>> Does any one have an example of ZSQL being used witha normalized
>> database?  Or is ZSQL just useless?

[intemperate stuff snipped]

I wouldn't dream of posting to zope-dev myself until
I'd read around a bit. And I've been reading around
for more than a year and I still haven't posted ...

> I still would love some examples.  Do people end up with 4 ZSQL
> objects per thing they manipulate in their database?:
> UPDATE, SELECT, INSERT and DELETE?  Or do they mix them somehow?

.... check out the following:

(the latter is now deprecated but you will find
useful in the present context - look for sql_delimiter)

 The Library, Tyndall Avenue, Univ. of Bristol, Bristol, BS8 1TJ, UK
     E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  URL: http://www.bris.ac.uk/