Possibly dumb question - Are there binary distributions of v 1.1.8 of
cygwin1.dll available from cygwin.org anywhere or should I compile it
from source?  I looked around for a while on there and it seems that I'd
need to use CVS to check out a 1.1.8-tagged branch and compile to get
back to that revision.