Anthony Baxter wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">
Harald Koschinski wrote
Hallo,

after switching to python 2.1.2 compiled with GC
(intranet:/usr/local/src/Python-2.1.2 # ./configure --without-pymalloc)
the crashes are back again :-(((((((((((((((((((((((

Which version of Zope?
2.4.3
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">
Does it have the RestrictedCompiler fix?
Good question - next question please :-(((

I am again a little bit confused - I thought that the problem is only in the GC module of Python because zope is running without any crashes when I disable GC.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">

As far as I am aware, Zope 2.4 includes it's own version of the
Compiler code, and the current release of 2.4 still has the stacksize
bug.

Anthony

Matthew: Can you give the final answer ???