WRT the Zope 2.7 timeline: Couldn't we just get a new beta that includes the most critical bug fixes very soon? If 2.7 doesn't get deployed on "almost production" systems there will not be too much further testing I guess. And currently most non-experts will not even be able to get a Zope 2.7b1 system up and running with additional Products.

The main issues that come to my mind are:

- Fixing the zope.conf so you don't need to manually add a path to the Products directory

- Some simple example in zope.conf to help with ZEO setups.

- The fixes to the VirtualHostMonster, so that the tab for configuring mappings is displayed again (fixed in the CVS)

I am willing to help with that. I'll just have to get my CVS checkin SSH certificates fixed first ...

And of course we could have a Zope 2.7 bug day, too.