Chris McDonough wrote:
Largely due to Michael I believe I have isolated and fixed every
reported sessioning error except this
(still-difficult-to-reproduce-but-definitely-still-existing) KeyError
bug in temporary storage.  I can let the test rig run for several hours;
it happens maybe once every hour or two, so I've not gotten the
provocation of it down to a science yet.  It doesn't occur when the
transient object container is placed in a FileStorage.

I am tempted to check the following into the 2.7 branch and HEAD:

- "error occurs in same transaction as main request" patch
  to Publish.py.  See
http://www.plope.com/Members/chrism/publishpy_errorinmaintrainsaction.patch/file_view
 for the patch.

- new Transience implementation (changed only slightly from chrism-sessiongeddon-branch)

... and worry about the TemporaryStorage bug as a separate issue. Thoughts?

+1 from me.

Tres.