Chris,

Okay, correct me if I'm wrong. This means the big ugly SESSION problem his completely fixed. If so, you are my new best friend! (whether you like it or not).

Anyway, I'll put your updates (TemporaryStorage.py and Transience.py) on a couple of my customer's systems (that have been experiencing regular KeyErrors in SESSION) on Monday and I'll let you know if I see any problems.

This is pretty big. If all goes well with testing (I assume Michael will be testing your latest stuff as well), I think this is important enough that y'all should consider a 2.7.1 release with this fix.

Thanks again! (I know you've probably lost some hair and a bit of sanity over this one.)