Garrett Smith wrote:

I want to thank everyone who's participating in this
thread. The input is extremely valuable.

This might get an award for longest thread before The Edict is handed down ;)

Yeah, and I have to admit being a bemused bystander...

I thought we had this whole discussion about 1-2 years ago, and I REMEMBER writing CODE for this back then that involved : as the adapter indicator.

Why are we having this whole discussion again?

Was there something wrong with the code? :-S